bouncey ball animation

The Process: 
The  process for this project was kind of difficult for me. It took me a while to catch on to how we were supposed to do everything. I honestly was kind of confused on how to do some of the stuff on photo shop, but it was probably because I was behind and didn't really understand, but once I caught on to how to do it, it wasn't so hard anymore. 



What I learned:
What I learned from this project was how to make and animation look like its bouncing. I also learned how to do different bounces.



Conclusion:
Overall I learned a lot about how to animate using photoshop and even though its not perfect, I have to give myself credit for how it turned out because this was my first time doing it and it turned out pretty good. :)         



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sidewalk Chalk Group Activity

My Logo Design