What I Learned:  
   
What I learned while doing this project was I relearned what primary and secondary colors are. I also learned about tertiary, analogous, complementary, and split complementary colors. Tertiary colors are primary and secondary colors combined. Analogous are three colors next to each other on the color wheel like yellow, yellow-green, and yellow-orange. Complementary colors are two colors across from each other on the wheel, and split complementary is same as complementary but on the side you pick a color next to the compliment. 


How I Did It: 

I completed this project using Adobe Illustrator. I had never used illustrator before so everything was new to me. On my color wheel there is primary, secondary and tertiary colors. 


Overall Thoughts: 

I thought this project was very helpful because we are going to be using the color wheel a lot in e-comm and Adobe Illustrator so it was nice how to learn how to work illustrator.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sidewalk Chalk Group Activity

My Logo Design